The TacSport Pro is the latest addition to the Bix'n Andy TacSport line. It was developed to meet the growing needs of customers that wanted a trigger that was great in rugged condition like the TacSport and also has an even lower pull weight. Designed to operate in Remington 700 and compatible actions, the new triggers have an adjustable pull force between 3.5 ounces to 35 ounces (100 grams to 1,000 grams). The ball system allows for the lowest reset force of any trigger, thereby improving accuracy and allowing for a very crisp let-off. The TacSport is machined from stainless steel with a housing designed to further protect the mechanism from the elements and will come standard with a safety lever and a removable bolt stop.
- Trigger Pull Force: 3.5 ounces to 35 ounces (100 grams to 1,000 grams)
- Uses the hanger that comes with your action
- The Bolt Stop Release is removable
- Available in Single & Two-Stage configurations as well as Left or Right Top Safeties in each configuration.
- Customize your Trigger Shoe
- Sear Compatibility Chart
Remington 700 and clones
|Trigger Bolt Release